A friend new to the libertarian community asked for a guide on what’s what in the libertarian movement. I put this together, and figured I’d share. This will be available in the future at the page Libertarian?!?
Here is a guide to navigate the Libertarian Community:
The very basics:
- – http://www.libertarianism.com/content/frequently-asked-questions/lib_101
- – http://www.libertarianism.com/content/libertarianism-101/lib_101
- – http://youtu.be/vMvKck3KvfU
- – http://youtu.be/e9uOXkgROdY
- – http://youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM
- – http://youtu.be/MYQRzXd1UvQ
- – Here is a list of recommended books: http://astore.amazon.com/libepartofind-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=2
- – The book “Radicals for Capitalism” by Brian Doherty is a great (and entertaining) read on the entire Libertarian movement’s history.
- – Ron Paul’s Revolution is a must.
- – David Boaz’s “Libertarianism” is a great starting